Claro was a brand out of the radar of its future clients, the Centennials. They are the kings of content, but they #DontHaveMoney.
Claro created a bank that turns into a currency the most powerful asset in the digital era: their popularity.
They only had to:
- Generate positive content for the brand and upload it using #ClaroEsCMF
- Get views
- Exchange them for minutes, Internet, smartphones and tickets for the most awaited YouTuber event - Club Media Fest
As any bank, to exchange views for products, we:
- Opened 400 branches all over the city
- Installed 270 ATMs in Claro retail stores
- 4,929 centennials generated content enhancing brand reputation in social networks
- 2 million views in less than 24hrs
- 9,228,449 views cashed into products, the equivalent COP $70,045,288
- Over 200 influencer shout-outs impacted their media, turning their idols into a diffusion media